The Tudor Rose team at work
Tudor Rose is a leader in the Gatwick Parking industry having started a meet and greet parking operation in the early 90's.
Our team members are fully trained and experienced in all aspects of a valet parking operation. Their job is to make your meet and greet experience a smooth and comfortable one. Our office co-ordinators ensure that the schedules of meet and greet are on time and make allowances for disruptions. Our drivers will meet you at the terminal, collect your car, park it in our secure car park only 3 minutes from the Terminals and then deliver it to you when you arrive back from your trip. This may sound straight forward but actually it requires considerable thought and expertise.
Our Gatwick valet parking staff are all over aged of 30. They are all police (CRB) checked and comprehensively insured to drive all vehicles. They all wear red uniforms with our company logo and carry ID badges held on a lanyard so that they are visible and can be shown to Customers.
All our Customers are assured that security is foremost on our agenda and security schedules are maintained and logged 24/7.
- Our security team steadfastly watching the CCTV and always vigilant.
- Andrea, our office manager organising our secure online booking system. Office is open from 0900 hrs to 1700 hours every weekday and 0900 hrs to 1300 hrs at weekends.
- Ramona hard at work on the Drivers schedules.
- Here are a few members of our team at Tudor Rose. You will notice the smile on their faces and I'm guessing it's because the sun is shining.
- Courtesy cars waiting to transfer Customers to the Terminal. No coaches, No waiting. A personal one to one service.
- John meeting a Customer at the terminal. His motto is courtesy, reliability and promptness.
- Adrian - Meet and Greeter.
- Gary - Meet and Greeter.
- Gary and Maurice - Meet and Greeter.
- John - Meet and Greeter.
- Jonathon - Meet and Greeter.
- Meeting at North Terminal.
- Georgiana working on web site development.
- Julian dropping our park and ride passenger off.
- Andrea busy as usual.